Audio Visual Support
The GWSA has developed a range of audio visual resources to support stage productions, dances, and the many Activity Groups. These include:
- data projection capabilities in most meeting areas
- wired and wireless microphones
- auditorium lighting and sound systems for a variety of functions
- a quality portable audio system available to the Silvertones Choir when performing at remote locations
- a small livestreaming video production studio under development
Some of our members have become quite proficient in the use of these technologies to support our groups and special functions. The Board has approved a new Technology Advisory Committee to provide advice on needs and help keep everything up-to-date.