Library- The Book Nook
Now Open: 9am -4 pm Monday-Friday.
The Evergreen Seniors Centre ‘Book Nook’ library has a wonderful collection of fiction and non-fiction books, videocassettes, CDs and DVDs in our Rotary Rotunda. This collection has been made possible through generous donations from our members and the public.
- Upon entering the Book Nook Library, members must use the sanitization station which will be placed outside the library door.
- All members must wear a mask at all times.
- Sign out library books in sign-out book
- Returned books to be placed in box for 72 hours before reappearing on shelves
- Cost: free to GWSA members. Donations are always greatly appreciated
For more information about book or audio-visual donations , please call the Information Desk at 519-822-1260 extension 2694.
All members participating will provide Proof of Vaccination and contact tracing information on entering the Evergreen Centre. They also need to follow all current Public Health Guidelines (which may include wearing masks when required, using hand sanitizer, and quarantining or sanitizing shared materials and equipment; or otherwise as the guidelines specify at the time).