Our Club goals are:
- Learning and upgrading some computer skills.
- Providing for some of the needs of beginners and also more advanced users.
- Helping with problems presented by those present, and coming up with suggestions on how to solve them.
- Arranging demonstrations and speakers on timely computer topics.
- Meeting others who have similar interests in this very broad field.
- Trying to meet other needs as identified by members.
We ask for $3.00 per person (or family), per meeting, most of which is applied to the upkeep of our Centre’s computer equipment.
Meeting day: Second Monday – September, November, January, March, May
Time: 7 to 9 pm
Location: Room 4
Club Contact: Ross Knechtel – 226-706-4058; Ken Chupa – 519-829-2476