Trip Information Forms
Preparing to Travel:
We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable trip with the GWSA.
There are a few steps to take care of before you leave.
We’ll make the process as easy as we can, and some information we need can be used for access for future trips and all the in-person GWSA activities!
Step 1: Register for the Trip
- Please note that the GWSA provides a refund only if the trip is cancelled.
- Completing your registration along with providing payment reserves your place on the trip.
- Register online with RecEnroll.ca, by phone (519-837-5699/TTY 519-826-9771), or in person at a City recreation facility.
- Use this link to login to your RecEnroll account http://recenroll.ca/. If you cannot log in to your account, click “Forgot your Password” to receive a new one.
- Registration Deadline is Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
Step 2: Complete the COVID-19 Liability Waiver
- All GWSA members are required to complete the COVID-19 Liability Waiver prior to taking part in any GWSA in-person activities and events, including trips.
- The COVID-19 Liability Waiver indicates that you are aware of specific risks and that you accept responsibility for those risks.
- After the trip booking closes, we’ll email information on how to complete and electronically sign the COVID-19 Liability Waiver. If we have your email address, you should receive that by August 20th. If you do not have email, please visit the Evergreen Centre to complete the COVID-19 Liability Waiver and to provide Proof of Vaccination.
- The COVID-19 Liability Waiver needs to be completed only once, after which it applies to all GWSA in-person activities and events.
You can preview the COVID-19 Liability Waiver here: http://gwsa-guelph.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/COVID-19-Waiver.pdf
You can read the COVID-19 Liability Waiver Policy here: Brian to add after policy is approved by Board.
Step 3: Show Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- For everyone’s comfort and safety, every GWSA member must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate in any in-person activities, including trips.
- You have two options for providing Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
- Visit the Evergreen Centre in person to show your copy of official forms indicating that you have received two doses of an approved vaccine. For most members, this will be the Ministry of Health Immunization Form, but others may have Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination from another country. The forms will be returned to you; or,
- Upload a scanned copy of your Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination when you electronically sign your COVID liability waiver. (You may redact any portions of your Health Insurance Number and your Date of Birth if you wish).
- We will not record any details about your vaccination other than you have had both doses.
- The Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination needs to be completed only once, after which it applies to all GWSA in-person activities and events.
You can read the GWSA COVID-19 Vaccination Policy here: Brian to add after policy is approved by Board.
Step 4: Prepare your Emergency Information Form
- In case something happens during your trip, complete a current Emergency Information Form with up-to-date emergency contact information. You should carry an updated form for each trip.
- The Emergency Information Form should be kept on your person in case of an emergency. We do not need a copy.
- You can download a copy of the form here: Brian to add when Emergency Information Form is received from Travel Committee.
Step 5: Complete the COVID-19 Prescreening
- Prior to departure, you will be asked prescreening questions about any symptoms you are experiencing and exposure to COVID-19.
- Successful prescreening is a requirement for travel.
If you have any questions, please call Joanne White at 519-822-0851