The GWSA Computer Club meets in Room 3 from 7 to 9 pm at the Evergreen Seniors Community Centre on the Second Monday of alternate months. Our next meetings will be on Monday November 13 and Monday January 8 (2018).
For information about the Club, please contact Ross Knechtel (226-706-4058) or Ken Chupa (519-829-2476).
Our Club goals are:
- Learning and upgrading some computer skills.
- Providing for some of the needs of beginners and also more advanced users.
- Helping with problems presented by those present, and coming up with suggestions on how to solve them.
- Arranging demonstrations and speakers on timely computer topics.
Meeting others who have similar interests in this very broad field.
- Trying to meet other needs as identified by members.
We ask for $3.00 per person (or family), per meeting, most of which is applied to the upkeep of our Centre’s computer equipment.
Computer Club Meeting Minutes
Hints and Tips