Pre-register: for COVID-19 Vaccine
Now includes adults 80+.
If you are a member of any of the following groups, you are now eligible to pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. Please do not register if you are not part of these groups. Eligibility will be checked prior to appointments being booked.
- Adult 80 years of age and older.
- Indigenous adult.
- Long-Term Care and/or Retirement Home Staff.
- Essential Support Staff in Long-Term Care and Retirement Homes.
- Essential Caregivers in Long-Term Care and High-Risk Retirement Homes.
- Adult recipients of chronic home care.
- Healthcare workers* in the following settings (please see the Ministry Guidance for Prioritizing Health Care Workers for a more detailed breakdown of those eligible):
- COVID-19 Response Roles (e.g., Assessment Centres, outbreak response, COVID-19 immunization clinics)
- Community Healthcare workers serving specialized populations
- Community Healthcare workers serving the general population
- Healthcare worker in Congregate Settings
- Healthcare services for indigenous populations
- Laboratory services
- Non-acute and rehabilitation and therapy
- Public health
*For the purposes of this vaccine prioritization, ‘health care worker’ is defined as:
- Anyone working or volunteering in a health care organization (includes regulated health professionals as well as staff not providing direct patient care such as cleaning, food or administration services)
- Any worker providing healthcare services or direct patient service in a setting outside of a health care organization
How to pre-register
If you need help registering or are having trouble registering, please call 519-822-2715 ext. 4506. We encourage online registration as much as possible as the quickest way. Due to call volumes, it may take up to three days to get back to you.
- Please do not register if you are not part of these groups. Eligibility will be checked prior to appointments being booked.
- Vaccination appointments are not yet available for the general public.
- Please do not call our COVID-19 call centre for an appointment, use the pre-register system.
- No walk-ins will be accepted at clinic locations.
This eligibility list will change over time. For the most current information, please check the WDG Public Health site.