Saturday Aug 20, 2022.
Port Dover Art In the Park & River Cruise.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED &
THIS TRIP IS FULLY BOOKED!
Bring a well-fitted quality face mask and wear it in settings where it is required.
Refund Policy: This trip is non-refundable. Doctor’s certificates will not be accepted. Should there be a mandatory provincial shutdown due to COVID-19 or GWSA cancels the trip due to lack of participation, all participants will receive a full refund to their method of payment.
Don’t Wait! That means booking your trip before the trip must be cancelled due to low participation. It takes time to put these trips together and we need your commitment to make these trips happen! The Travel Committee must give the number of bookings by Aug 2nd and, if there are not enough reservations at that time, the trip will be cancelled! Parking: Please do not park your vehicles in the Evergreen parking lot while you are on a day trip. Vehicles must be left at the Carousel parking area in Riverside Park where you will board the bus. This allows for other members to have a place to park when they come throughout the day’
Accessibility: unfortunately there will be no wheelchair accessibility
PROCEDURES FOR BOOKING THIS TRIP:
All participants will be required to have a current GWSA membership If your membership needs renewal, please see the front desk staff at the Centre. The contact list is available on the GWSA website located on the Trips, Travel and Tours page. If you are unable to print this form, copies will be available from a Travel Committee member the day of the trip. Please see the Trip, Travel and Tours page on the GWSA website for specific instructions. Registration will be available until the trip is fully booked, or booking is closed on Aug 2nd, 2022
Register online (preferred): Sign up for a RecEnroll account with the City of Guelph: https://cityofguelph.perfectmind.com/SocialSite/MemberRegistration/MemberSignIn
Register by telephone: By contacting Customer Service at the Evergreen Seniors Centre at 519-823-1291. MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Visa Debit can be accepted for online or telephone booking.
Register at the front desk at the Evergreen: until the trip is fully booked, or booking is closed on Aug 2nd
Requirements for Trips
1. Participants need to be GWSA members (renew ahead if necessary).
2. Bring a well-fitted quality face mask and wear it in settings where it is required.
3. Bring your completed Emergency Contact List and keep it with you on the trip.
Masks (effective June 11, 2022):
- Provincial mandates have been lifted for most public settings.
- Masks are still recommended for public transit and health-care facilities.
- Individual organizations and businesses continue to have authority to keep requirements in place.
- You should also continue to wear a tight-fitting well-constructed mask if you feel it is right for you; if you are at high risk for severe illness; if you recovering from or have symptoms of COVID-19, or are a close contact with someone who has COVID-19.