Tuesday, August 3. Free Virtual Workshop.
Technology Information and Knowledge Sharing
10:00am – 11:30am EDT
via Zoom platform & Dial-in option.
Workshop Facilitator: Noor Din, Founder and CEO, Human Endeavour / HOPE Resource Hub SALC
Topics covered in this Virtual Workshop:
1) Hands-on online banking demonstration
Through a real bank account, we will be show how various online tasks work e.g.
- Login and tour of an online bank account
- How to send or receive money?
- How to make bill payment? Add a payee (e.g. a utility company) and pay bill
- How to deposit cheque into your account online
- View transactions completed and printing online record
- Benefits of online banking for seniors
2) Question & Answer period
Free for Seniors Active Living Centres (SALCs), OACAO members and organizations serving seniors.
To Register visit: https://oacao.wildapricot.org/event-4419325