Meal Programs Resume January 4
Despite the province-wide shutdown, CSS Meal Delivery and the 5 for $25 meal program at the Evergreen Seniors Community Centre will resume beginning January 4.
CSS clients may reach out to Audrey Bishop with any questions.
The details for the frozen meal pickup program are as follows:
- Frozen meals are 5 for $25.
- Pre-order is required.
- You may choose either chef’s choice meat/fish, or vegetarian packages.
- If you wish adjustments for allergies/dietary restrictions, please let Becky M know at the time of your order and the kitchen will adjust where possible.
- Call or email Becky M at 519-822-1260 X2691 or email [email protected] to place your order.
- You will coordinate meal pickup time at the time of your order. The kitchen will make adjustments when possible.
- The meal program will suspend from December 23rd-January 3rd (re-open on January 4th)
- You may pay over the phone with your credit card when you order.
- Meals can be paid for in person when picked up. Contactless payment is available.
- Meal pick up will be suspended for the holidays after December 24 and will resume again on January 4 despite the province-wide shutdown.