February 16-March 5.
The Guelph Enabling Garden in collaboration with The New Horizons Grant is delivering a series of 3 free online programs this winter season.
Programs will be run between February 16th and March 5th.
Who are these programs for?
- Participants should be 55 years and older who have access to a laptop, tablet, or iPad with a connection to the internet.
Where are these programs taking place?
- The online platform, Zoom. Kits of materials will be delivered to your home.
The purpose of these programs?
- This is a pilot project to determine if Horticultural Therapy programs delivered online can be effective:
At the end of these programs, we will survey you to see what you liked, didn’t like, and how you felt about the online platform.
Your input is valuable – we want to be able to create more programming like this.
- Building computer literacy skills
- Reducing isolation and socialize in a safe way online
- Using gardening-related activities to increase wellness, improve mental health, and reduce isolation
P.O. Box 15, Guelph, Ontario, N1H 6J6 (519) 546-7027
For questions or registration, contact Guinevere at [email protected]