Federal, Provincial & City Resources and Announcements
- City of Guelph Closures
- COVID Self-Assessment Tool – Ontario Ministry of Health
- Guelph COVID-19 Assessment Centre
- Guelph’s COVID-19 Assessment Clinic is currently located at 400 Southgate Drive. .
- Please visit the Public Health: Wellington, Dufferin, Guelph website for details about hours; eligibility; and testing procedures.
- Finance and Investor News – Ontario Securities Commission (from CLEO)
- Hand Hygiene – Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-Isolate – Dufferin-Guelph Health
- Income Tax and Benefit Returns are deferred until June 1, 2020. The deadline to pay any balance due has been extended to August 31, 2020. No penalties or interest assessed if balance due is paid by September 1, 2020. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency.html
- Licenses and Health Cards: The province has suspended renewals for driver’s licences, plate stickers, health cards, photo ID cards and more.
- Ontario Laws and Legal Services
- Public Health Ontario Coronavirus Information Page
- Wellington Dufferin Guelph Novel Coronavirus Updates
- World Health Organization Advice
GWSA and Community Support Services Information
- Computer Mentoring – Online at no cost to GWSA members. Contact the mentoring team using this form.
- COVID Response Team – Choose Board of Directors on the Contact Us page.
- Email Update – Sign up here if you don’t already receive the update
- Update Hotline – 226-699-0731.
- Relevant Policies
Shopping Services and Discounts
- Bulk Barn offers 10% off regular-priced items to GWSA members every day
- Costco offers senior hours from 8 to 9 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Food Basics – Senior hours first hour of each day. Check store hours.
- Guelph Transit is offering free transit and a reduced schedule. Essential travel only. See details here.
GO trains and buses will continue to run, but on a reduced schedule.
- Longo’s offers senior shopping from 8 to 9 am. Free pick up of on line orders. Grocery Gateway online ordering with delivery is available (online payment and contactless delivery only).
- M&M Food Markets has extended their 10% Senior discount on regular-priced items to every day for those 60 and older if you order online. Pick up in the store is free.
- No Frills is waiving pickup fees for PC Express. Check with your store for Seniors Shopping hours. Fees are reduced for online delivered orders.
- Metro – Modified hours from 8 am to 8 pm daily
- Shoppers Drugmart (except Stone Road Mall) offers senior shopping from 8 to 9 am. They also offer 20% discount on regular-priced items during this hour.
- Zehrs is waiving pickup fees for PC Express. Fees are reduced for online delivered orders. The Eramosa Road store offers senior shopping hours from 7 to 8 am