Now open Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm. This is an in-person activity which requires presentation of a GWSA IPP ACCESS Card for entry.
The Evergreen Seniors Centre library has a wonderful collection of fiction and non-fiction books, videocassettes, CDs and DVDs in our Rotary Rotunda. This collection has been made possible through generous donations from our members and the public.
- Upon entering the Book Nook Library, members must use the sanitization station which will be placed outside the library door.
- 6 allowed in area (including volunteer)
- All members must wear a mask at all times.
- Volunteer to sign out library books in sign-out book
- Returned books to be placed in box for 72 hours before reappearing on shelves
- Sanitize computer working area when arriving and leaving space.
All members participating in any in-person GWSA activities will have completed the COVID-19 Liability Waiver and provided Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination. They will follow all current Public Health Guidelines (which may include social distancing, adhering to room capacity limits, wearing masks when required, using hand sanitizer, and quarantining or sanitizing shared materials and equipment; or otherwise as the guidelines specify at the time). Activity group members are required to provide their names, addresses, and contact information to help maintain membership records and assist with any necessary contact tracing.
Learn more here: